Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes. These cupcakes are the ultimate chocolate and peanut butter dessert! If you follow me on Instagram you may remember seeing a sneak peek of these I originally planned to stuff these cupcakes with a peanut butter cup in the middle. But, since the cupcake batter is so thin they sunk straight to the.
So get ready to lose your mind today, because this fantastic Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes recipe has officially arrived on the blog. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes are my go-to cupcake recipe. They're rich, dark, and incredibly moist. You can have Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes
- Prepare of cake flour.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of cocoa.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of wet ingredients.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of cider vinegar.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- You need of chocolate flavoring.
- Prepare of cold water.
- It’s of frosting.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- You need of butter, soft.
- It’s of peanut butter.
- You need of vanilla.
- Prepare of milk.. to thin. may need more..
I don't usually have cake flour on hand, so it's nice when you can use AP flour and still get an incredibly soft and moist texture. In fact, the Chocolate Cupcake batter doesn't have. The chocolate peanut butter frosting is simple. Start with butter, confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder, and milk or cream.
Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients well..
- Mix all wet ingredients. Dump into dry ingredients. Mix well..
- Fill cupcake pans 2/3 full. I use a 2 tablespoon scoop to do this quickly..
- Bake at 350 for 19 minutes..
- In mixer bowl beat butters together. Add vanilla. Add in sugar and Mix well. Add milk to thin frosting to desired consistency. Beat on high for 3 minutes to make it fluffy..
- Once cool, frost cupcakes. I use a piping bag with no tip inserted to do it quickly..
Peanut Butter: For best texture in the cupcakes and frosting, I strongly suggest a processed creamy peanut butter such as Jif or Skippy creamy. I didn't have any luck finding a peanut butter-filled chocolate cupcake (my two favorite flavors), so I made my favorite chocolate cupcake recipe and experimented with the filling until I found one I liked. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes – Moist chocolate cupcakes stuffed with peanut butter cups and topped with peanut butter frosting and chopped peanut butter cups. Today I'm bringing you an oldie. Here's what you need: chocolate cake mix, chocolate peanut butter cups, vanilla frosting, peanut butter.