Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour.
You can cook Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour
- Prepare of Fig.
- Prepare of figs, peeled.
- It’s of Rice flour confectionery.
- You need of Grape seed oil.
- You need of Beet sugar.
- Prepare of Cornstarch.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of plain soy milk.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of few drops Vanilla oil (or vanilla essence).
Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour step by step
- Cut the fig with the skin into 8 wedges. These will be used later for the topping..
- Roughly chop the figs. Sprinkle with beet sugar and let sit for 5 minutes, then microwave at 600 W for 1 minute..
- Combine the rice flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix together well using a whisk..
- Add the grape seed oil and lemon juice to Step 2. Stir with the whisk until smooth..
- Add Step 4 to Step 3. Stir in the soy milk and vanilla oil. Mix well with a whisk then pour into the cake pan. Arrange the fig wedges from Step 1 on top..
- Bake in a 180℃ oven for 40-45 minutes. Once baked, leave in the pan for about 5 minutes before taking it out..
- Once cooled, wrap the cake with plastic wrap and put in a plastic bag to prevent from drying out. It will be nice and moist by the next day..
- It's a bit densed cake but the texture is velvety and fine..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad