You can have Breakfast casserole using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast casserole
- You need 3 of large yellow potatoes cubed.
- You need 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 package of sazon.
- It’s 1 of red pepper diced.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It’s of Deli ham about a half pound or a can of spam diced.
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz.package Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 12 of eggs scrambled.
Breakfast casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Boil cubed potatoes for 7 to 10 minutes. Drain potatoes add butter to pan and fry potatoes.add garlic,onion powder,sazon and cumin cook for about five minutes on med heat..
- Place potatoes in glass baking dish spread evenly. Placed red pepper over potatoes as well as diced onion,and ham after pour eggs over. Place in oven for about 20.
- Minutes or so. Layer shredded cheese over top and place back in the oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let rest for a few minutes..
recipe by Pamela Brunelle @cookpad