#Bringel and Potato curry.
You can cook #Bringel and Potato curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of #Bringel and Potato curry
- You need 500 g of bringel.
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of gloves garlic crushed.
- It’s 4 of green chillies.
- You need of Spring onions.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of big tomato.
#Bringel and Potato curry instructions
- Wash and cut bringel. Add salt and pepper and fry it..
- Cut the remaining ingredients.
- Cut potatoes and boil til soften.
- In a pan fry the crushed garlic then add tomatoes and let cook, add the boil potatoes. Let cook, add fry bringel, onions and chillies. Let cook for 1 minute then put a little salt and pepper. Finally sprinkle the spring onion and turn off gas.. Curry is ready…
- Enjoy with homemade farata…. Bon Appétit.