Dairy-free Blueberry Muffins.
You can make Dairy-free Blueberry Muffins using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Dairy-free Blueberry Muffins
- It’s of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of Alminium-free baking powder.
- Prepare of Natural salt.
- You need of Soy milk or apple juice.
- It’s of Canola oil (or olive oil).
- Prepare of Beet sugar.
- Prepare of few drops Vanilla extract.
- You need of Blueberries.
Dairy-free Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Put the cake flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Mix thoroughly with a whisk..
- In a separate bowl, add the canola oil, soy milk (or apple juice), beet sugar and vanilla extract. Mix well with a whisk..
- Add Step 2 ingredients into the Step 1 bowl. Fold together, taking care not to over-mix..
- Add the blueberries to Step 3. Reserve some for decoration..
- Pour the Step 4 batter into the muffin cups. Fill the, 90% full, and top with the reserved blueberries..
- Bake for about 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 180℃..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad