Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms. Music: Golden Days Musician: Philip E Morris Music: Ice Tea Musician: Not The King. 👑. Chefs, when it comes to great steak, sometimes the simplest accompaniments make for the most spectacular meal. In this dish, we're cooking up a flavorful, marbled ribeye steak, and serving it with a delicious hash of crispy roasted potato and sautéed oyster mushrooms.
The lure of steak is simply irresistible. Salisbury Steak w/ Loaded Mashed Potatoes and Mushroom Gravy – #SundaySupper Man FoodA Kitchen Hoor's Adventures. Mushroom Sauce For Steak Without Cream Recipes. You can make Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms
- You need 1 of Steak (Chuck 7).
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of pk. Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of sm. Onion.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 of glugs Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- It’s of Scallions.
- It’s of Garlic Salt.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Bacon Bits.
Lager Gravy Mashed Potato BowlThe Viking Chef. Arrange the potato and mushroom slices in the dish, alternating, ending with the mushrooms. Try these delightful and very filling Potatoes with Mushrooms cooked to perfection in creamy coconut milk. Ribeye Steaks With Mushroom Gravy is simple and delicious with a quick and easy homemade How do you make mushroom and onion gravy from scratch?
Steak w/ Potato and Mushrooms step by step
- Stab potato with fork, wrap in foil and put in 400F oven for an hour. Slice potato, scoop out inside, mash. Load potato with cheese, bacon bits, butter and green scallions..
- Season the steak. If you can’t see your seasoning, you didn’t put enough. Get a reasonably good amount on there. Put in a HOT cast iron pan, sear both sides. Put in 350F oven until done to your liking..
- Chop and season your veggies then sauté them in butter. When they’re almost done, add in balsamic vinegar and simmer..
- While your steak is resting, throw some butter and parsley on there. Make it pretty..
- All said and done, you should have something that resembles or looks better than this..
When your steaks are done and I always like to bake some potatoes or even mash them. Rice is also a great side dish or Brussel sprouts. Didn't really need one, the fat marbling rendered off and I deglazed the pan with mushrooms, thyme, shallots and Balsamic vinegar. What could be more wonderful than steak, mushrooms and potatoes together? Add the drained, still-hot potatoes to the bowl and mix it all to combine, so that the potatoes are completely coated in the garlic, herb and seasoning mixture.