You can cook Breakfast Hash using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Hash
- Prepare 2 cans of corn beef hash.
- It’s 1 can of corn (drained).
- Prepare 1 can of peas (drained).
- Prepare of flat ham steak (diced).
- It’s 4-6 of eggs.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
Breakfast Hash instructions
- Pan fry 2 cans of corn beef hash. medium degree temperature.
- Add 1 can of drained corn, and 1 can of drained peas..
- In a separate pan, pan fry a ham steak (its precooked) so you just need to warm it..
- After ham steak is warmed cut steak into small cubes, and add to hash, and corn, and peas mixture..
- Let cook for a couple minutes, you just trying to warm everything. then crack 4 to 6 eggs into hash mixture add salt and pepper to taste. Cook mixing everything through until it's all mixed evenly, and hash is warmed to desired temperature..
- You can serve alone, or on a toasted bagel or english muffin. enjoy!!!!.
recipe by Freddycrue @cookpad