Mummified Sweet Potato. Let cool until safe to handle. This oil-free and yeast free Sweet potato flatbread! Guys, my mouth is watering every time I talk or think about this easy.
The Best Sweet Potato Milk Recipes on Yummly Sweet Potato Risotto, Vanilla Bean Sweet Potato Gratin, Mashed Sweet Potatoes With Coconut Milk. Sweet Potatoes for Your Baby – A Great First Food Choice! You can make Mummified Sweet Potato using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mummified Sweet Potato
- You need of Sweet potato, peel and slice into pieces (mine cut vertically, become 20 pieces).
- It’s of ±250gr wheat flour (I don't use any measurement cup or scale, just approximately).
- It’s of ±120gr margarine (I use Daisy soft Margarine).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of brown sugar or white sugar.
- You need of ± ½ cup of water.
Want a great easy to make snack? Then try out this Buff Dudes Sweet Potato Fries Recipe! You'll be munching on delicious sweet potatoes in no time. Grate the sweet potato onto a clean teatowel or kitchen paper and squeeze out the excess liquid.
Mummified Sweet Potato step by step
- Mix wheat flour, salt and sugar, stir with spoon until perfectly mixed, then put in margarine/ butter, mix with hand, and pour water slowly until the dough not sticky. Knead the dough until become tender, wrap and put into the chiller while you prepare the sweet potatoes..
- Soak the slices of sweet potato into the mixture of salt and water ±10 mins to get rid of its sap, and also to make it tastes savory..
- Wash the sweet potato slices after soaking, then drain for a while until dry (you can pat with kitchen towel to make it dry faster).
- Take out the pastry dough, divide into small pieces (mine I divide into 20 pieces).
- Flatten each dough pieces into long flat thin shape (sorry I forgot to take picture), I use my hand since I don't have pasta maker..
- Wrap the flatten dough on each slices of the sweet potatoes diagonally, like mummy 😁.
- Deep fry all the mummified sweet potatoes into medium hot oil, keep the fire medium low, fry until golden..
Mix the grated potato into the ingredients in the bowl. Sift in the flour and mix well. These sweet potato muffins get extra texture and flavor from pecans and the cinnamon-sugar Cover with water. Bring the sweet potatoes to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low or medium-low.