Pistachio and smoked salmon risotto. Risotto is such a versatile dish! There are countless ingredients you can add to the recipe and many ways of cooking it. For this one, we've flavored the.
About two minutes before the rice has finished cooking, add the butter/salmon mixture and the coarsely chopped salmon. Stir for another two minutes, until thoroughly incorporated and creamy. Season with salt (not much if the broth is salty) and pepper to taste, then serve. You can cook Pistachio and smoked salmon risotto using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pistachio and smoked salmon risotto
- Prepare 350 g of risotto rice.
- You need 100 g of smoked salmon, chopped.
- You need 20 g of unsalted, peeled pistachio nuts.
- Prepare of Small chopped onion.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 1-1.2 litres of hot stock.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s Knob of butter.
- It’s of Glug of white wine.
We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Using a blend of grains not only adds wholegrain goodness, but texture and flavour, too. Once the stock is absorbed and the rice is tender but still has a little bite, stir in the smoked salmon, lemon zest, juice and dill. Drizzle over a little olive oil, season with pepper and serve.
Pistachio and smoked salmon risotto instructions
- Sauté onion in some oil. When softened, add the rice. Cook the rice stirring constantly for 1-2 mins. Then add the wine and let it evaporate. Cook for another 1-2 mins.
- Now add about 3/4 of the stock, should just be enough to cover the rice. Stir frequently following packet instructions. Total cooking time from now should be about 20 mins, adding more stock as necessary. With about 5 mins to go, add the salmon, I saved a little for decoration. Continue cooking.
- Right at the end of cooking time add butter. Stir for 1-2 mins until creamy. Serve with a little salmon on top and a good sprinkle of pistachio nuts 😊.
Whip up this easy trail meal for luxurious fine dining under the stars. Risotto with smoked salmon — Photo by marcomayer. Grate the cheese; squeeze enough of. Smoked salmon risotto is an elegant dish that captures the flavors of the salmon and wine. You can make smoked salmon risotto as a side dish for a seafood-based meal, or you can prepare it for a special Sunday brunch.