Flourless Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Flourless Chocolate Cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 120 g of dairy free dark chocolate.
- It’s 120 g of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 150 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
Flourless Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 150 oC Grease an 8" round cake tin Place the chocolate and dairy free spread in a bowl over a pan of simmering water Stir until melted.
- In a large bowl beat together the melted chocolate mix, caster sugar, cocoa powder and eggs Pour into the cake tin and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes in the tin Dust with icing sugar prior to serving.
recipe by Fiona @ Free From Favourites @cookpad