Easy and Delicious, Tender Pork Piccata.
You can make Easy and Delicious, Tender Pork Piccata using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy and Delicious, Tender Pork Piccata
- You need 1 of Pork fillet.
- It’s 2 of ・Eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ・Grated cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ・Fresh parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ・Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter (or margarine).
- It’s 1 of Cake flour.
Easy and Delicious, Tender Pork Piccata step by step
- Cut the fillet into 2cm slices, and flatten with a rolling pin or tenderizer to about 1cm thickness. Season on both sides with salt and pepper..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, and mix the grated cheese, chopped parsley, and cream..
- Dust the pork fillet pieces with flour, and shake off the excess..
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. When the butter has melted, dip the pork in the egg mixture and add to the pan..
- When one side is a light golden brown, turn it over, and cook the other side..
- When both sides are browned, it's done..