PARISIAN MACARONS (chocolate macarons)★Recipe video★.
You can cook PARISIAN MACARONS (chocolate macarons)★Recipe video★ using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of PARISIAN MACARONS (chocolate macarons)★Recipe video★
- It’s 75 g of (4/5 cup, 2.6 oz) almond flour.
- It’s 110 g of (1 cup, 3.9 oz) powdered sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp. (10 g) of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 70 g of egg white (2 egg whites, LL size).
- It’s 40 g (1/5 cup) of granulated sugar.
- You need a few of drops of lemon juice.
- Prepare of ■ganache.
- It’s 1/4 cup (60 g) of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (50 g) of bitter chocolate.
PARISIAN MACARONS (chocolate macarons)★Recipe video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve0yAdjQ4YY&t=43s.
- Preheat a oven to 230°F. Sift powdered sugar and cocoa powder together and mix well with almond flour..
- Add a little lemon juice to egg white. Beat until it becomes watery and smooth..
- Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed. When it gets white and fluffy, add granulated sugar in 4 parts. Whip it until it forms stiff peaks..
- Mix the bottom with a whisk. Whip it with the hand mixer while slowly drawing 10 circles on low speed..
- Sift dry ingredients in it in 3 parts with a strainer. Mix it each time while cutting the batter and turning the bowl..
- Mix more even after the powderiness disappears. Make heavy batter smooth and soft. Mix it until it fold down like a strip and flows slowly. Put the batter in a pastry bag..
- Stop the oven which has been preheated to 230°F (process 2) and leave the door open for about 5 minutes..
- Squeeze the batter on a baking tray. Leave a space between each batter. Hit the bottom of baking tray and flatten each batter..
- Crush bubbles with a toothpick. Put it in that oven (process 8) and dry its surface. (Leave the oven off.) Prevent the remaining batter from drying..
- Dry till you can touch it without batter sticking. Preheat the oven to 356°F and bake at 302°F for 15 minutes. Bake it until the upper part doesn't move..
- Dent the middle a little. Bake the remaining batter as well..
- Make ganache. Put chopped chocolate in a bowl. Pour hot heavy cream into the bowl, and wait 30 seconds as it is. Mix slowly and melt the chocolate..
- Squeeze the ganache on a macaron shell. Top it with another macaron shell to make a sandwich..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for 6 hours at room temperature and for 12-18 hours in a fridge. (Freshly baked macaron is soft and moist but when cooled it gets dry and hard. Please let it sit for a whole day to soften.).
recipe by WSLB @cookpad