Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce.
You can have Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- It’s of maple syrup.
- It’s of soy milk + 1 tsp apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of apple puree /applesauce.
- It’s of table salt.
- Prepare of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Strawberry sauce.
- You need of frozen or fresh strawberries.
- You need of organic sugar.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- Prepare of table salt.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Prepare of For frying.
- It’s of Vegan butter,.
Vegan Pancakes with Strawberry sauce step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and stir to combine. In another medium mixing bowl or large measuring cup, combine all the wet ingredients as well..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps. Let the batter rest for 7 minutes..
- While the batter rests, combine all the ingredients for the strawberry sauce in a heavy bottom saucepan over medium low heat and cook stirring frequently until the sugar has completely dissolved and the strawberry has released all its juices. Take off the heat and keep for serving..
- After the 7 minutes, heat a shallow frying pan over low heat and add in the vegan butter, just enough to lightly coat the pan..
- Measure about a little over 1/3 cup of batter per pancake and with a spoon spread the batter till desired thickness is reached..
- Cook for about 2 minutes per side on medium low heat..
- Stack the pancakes after cooking and pour over the top the strawberry sauce. Enjoy!.
recipe by Ellen_A3 @cookpad