Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook. Side dish for poori, roti Deeps Kitchen Video recipe Visit my blog for detailed ingredient list and measurements and always feel free to. Something's cooking with alpa, something's cooking, alpa, Aloo Katli,Hari Mirch ki Aloo Katli, Green Chili Potato Slice, Very Tasty and Easy Recipe, Potato family recipes,potato recipes,quick food recipes,fast food recipes,easy indian recipes,new food recipes,party recipes,recipe of,all food recipes. I always have leftover chapati after mealtime and it becomes dry over time.
I make it all the time for my sons lunch box and he loves it. Chapati (alternatively spelled chapatti, chappati, chapathi, or chappathi; pronounced as IAST: capātī, capāṭī, cāpāṭi), also known as roti, safati, shabaati, phulka and (in the Maldives) roshi. SWEET POTATO CHAPATI AKA SWEET POTATO FLATBREAD This whole wheat sweet potato chapati or flatbread is so versatile you can have it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can make Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook
- Prepare 4 of potatoes medium, 1 onion sliced,1 tsp zeera.
- You need 7-8 of Kashmiri whole red chilli (less heat and give colour).
- You need 1 pinch of turmeric and red chilli powder and 1/2 tbsn salt(acc to u).
- You need of Dough 2 cups wheat flour,1 1/2 cup warm water,1 tsp salt and oil.
This simple, easy and effortless recipe makes the softest sweet potato flatbread ever. We love whole wheat chapati as its quick to make and very healthy. Made from the super ingredient whole wheat flour which is packed with phosphorus Whether they like to have it with subzi and dal, rolled up with grated veggies and cheese, or with a layer of jam, the Chapati is much-loved by kids. Chapatis can be reheated but they're best cooked fresh.
Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook instructions
- Peel the potatoes, slice round from top wise,nor thick nor thin..medium. (katli mean flat potatoes).
- Now slice onion and cut red chillies. Now heat 3 tbsn oil and add all three..as pic.when it's slight colour change add 1 pinch of turmeric and chilli powder and salt and mix.
- Now add the potatoes mix and cover the lid..
- Cover the lid with cloth.so steam remains inside. After 2 mins just stir it gently.now let it cook on slow flame till 5 to 10 mins.but keep check in between. When done sprinkle some coriander leaves..
- Dough…knead as above ingredients…make chapati.
- Serve hot potato veggie with hot chapati/flatbread enjoy😊Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for free and help me grow.take care and be safe👍.
You could also spread your favourite pickle or chutney over them and roll them into tortilla As soon as brown spots appear on the underside, the chapatti is done. In a large bowl, stir together the flours and salt. Use a wooden spoon to stir in the olive oil and enough water to make a soft dough that is elastic but. So if possible try to eat it the same day. On my blog, you'll find delicious and quick to prepare recipes!