Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake. Today I have a recipe for raspberry white chocolate lava cakes to share with you for Valentine's Day, or any other special occasion, even "just because"! This cake has a nice, light and fluffy outside and the centre is filled with melted/molten raspberry white chocolate that just gushes out when you cut into it! There is nothing better than an oozing, gooey chocolate pudding.
Cover with the remaining chocolate batter. Transfer the ramekins to a rack and. Fill your ramekins about ¾ of the way with cake batter, then add a tablespoon of your raspberry mixture. You can cook Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake
- You need of white chocolate.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of whipped cream.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of brown sugar.
- You need of flour.
- You need of corn starch.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of raspberry sauce.
Fill to the top with remaining batter. Run a knife along the edges of the ramekin to loosen and. Our version of Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake is spot on! I don't think you can get much closer to the real thing without walking into Nothing Bundt Cakes and buying one yourself.
Raspberry White Chocolate Fondant Molten Cake step by step
- melt butter, white chocolate and whipping cream in a sauce pan using a water bath.
- mix eggs, sugar, flour, cornstarch and vanilla in a bowl until the mixture becomes smooth.
- combine the melted mixture and the sugar mixture in a bowl and mix well.
- put the combined mixture in the fridge for 1 hour till it gets thicker.
- pre-heat the oven to 240C.
- take the mix out of the fridge and grease the baking mold.
- fill 3/4 of the mold with the mix and bake for 10-12 minutes in the oven at 200C.
- leave the cake to cool for 4 mins after baking then carefully take out the cake and serve it with the raspberry sauce.
Rich, moist cake is filled with an easy raspberry filling and topped with luscious cream cheese frosting. This pretty cake is awesome for any occasion, but especially perfect for a baby or bridal shower. Pair it with white chocolate cream cheese icing and fresh raspberry garnishes for a full raspberry and white chocolate effect. The combination of sweet and creamy with the tartness of the raspberries make this cake one to remember. How to make this White Chocolate Raspberry Cake.