Cinnamon walnut cake with milk.
You can make Cinnamon walnut cake with milk using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon walnut cake with milk
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 of yoghurt or milk.
- Prepare 1 of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 of sugar.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 packages of baking powder.
- You need 1 packages of vanilla.
Cinnamon walnut cake with milk instructions
- Mix 3 eggs and 1 glass of sugar and stir them until its homogenous..
- Add 3/4 glass of oil (i prefer olive oil cause i find it more tasty but not virgin oil cause it will give a strong taste n smell but you can use your own oil choice of course)..
- Then add 1 glass of yoghurt(or milk, i prefer yoghurt because of the taste).
- Add wheat flour and before stiring flour with other ingredients pour baking powder and vanilla on the flour and mix them then you can mix deeply to cover your flour with others..
- Amount of flour; i add a cup of flour for the beginning and than check the form. Until its not so fluidic i add the walnuts and cinnamon. Cinnamon amount is preferable. I like it much..
- Ready to cook. Enjoy it.
- Thxx :).
- This is my fav taste. Dont have enough pics now but i will add one for each step soon..
recipe by HappyFood @cookpad