Sweet Potato Cupcakes. These Sweet Potato Cupcakes are moist, sweet, tender and downright delicious. And the Brown Sugar Marshmallow Frosting is amazing!!! I made this Sweet Potato Cupcakes two days ago and it was the best treat for everyone at home.
Then I discovered sweet potatoes paired with savory and spice, and it was like a whole new world Nutrition Facts. Add sweet potatoes and vanilla, beating until combined. Grease a cupcake tin or line with cupcake liners, and set aside. You can cook Sweet Potato Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Cupcakes
- It’s 300 g of sweet potatoes.
- You need 35 g of margarine.
- It’s 50 g of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Nestle Brite or other cream powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Sweet potatoes aren't just for side dishes. Turn them into a delicious dessert with this quick and easy cupcake recipe. Quick and easy Sweet Potato Cupcakes topped with a spiced buttercream. Sweet potatoes are in the house.
Sweet Potato Cupcakes step by step
- Peel the sweet potato and chop into 2 cm slices. Put them into a pot of water and boil until soft. Drain water..
- Put the sweet potatoes into a bowl and mash them. Add the margarine and mix well, but make sure to add the margarine when the sweet potatoes are still hot..
- Add and mix the sugar into the potatoes with about 3/4 of the beaten egg. Add all other ingredients and mix well..
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Prepare muffin cups and pour in the batter. Finally, using the remainder of the egg, brush it on top of each cupcake. Bake for 15 minutes and remove to a cooling rack. You can enjoy this treat hot or cold!.
I don't think anyone loves sweet potatoes more than me except. For the sweet potato purée: You will need about two small- to medium-sized sweet potatoes to make two cups of purée. Add sweet potatoes and vanilla, beating until combined (batter will be thick). Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. These sweet potato pie cupcakes from Delish.com are actually foolproof.