Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies.
You can cook Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies
- You need of maple syrup.
- Prepare of coconut oil at room temp.
- It’s of Apple Cider vinegar.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of brown or coconut sugar.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Wholeweat flour.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- You need of ginger.
- It’s of all spice.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of ground cloves.
Vegan Autumn Spiced Cookies instructions
- Prepare your ingredients..
- Combine Wet ingredients and wisk together..
- Coconut oil will look weird in the batter, but it is okay because I'll melt in the cookie and gives amazing texture..
- Add dry ingredients that you've already combined together and fold them in using a spatula..
- Dough will look like it won't come together but trust me it will. When do looks like that you'll have to go in there with your hand and combine it gently until it forms a dough, which is very easy and should take no more than 3 minutes..
- That's what you're looking for..
- Use ice cream scoop or a table spoon to make sure all your cookies have the same size..
- Form cookie dough into a ball and simply mash it down with a form to create a random design. For better results I suggest you put them at this stage in the freezer for 10 minutes, that when I usually preheate the oven. This step helps in the end result, cookies will be crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside! Yum!.
- Cookies will be very soft once out of the oven, allow them to cool slightly then transfer them onto a cooling rack, and then let them cool completely. Enjoy!.
- You can make them any size you like! Enjoy!.
recipe by Sarahsfoodblast @cookpad