Banana Oats Smoothie (Sugarfree).
You can have Banana Oats Smoothie (Sugarfree) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Banana Oats Smoothie (Sugarfree)
- It’s of chilled milk.
- It’s of over ripe banana.
- Prepare of dates seedless.
- You need of almonds.
- You need of milk for soaking.
- It’s of oats.
- It’s of almonds for garnish.
- Prepare of Little elaichi powder.
Banana Oats Smoothie (Sugarfree) instructions
- Chop the dates and soak it in 2 tbsp milk along with 2 almonds for 5 mins..
- In a blender add chopped banana, soaked almond and dates mixture and blend to a smooth paste..
- Add oats to the mixture and remaining milk and elaichi powder and blend..
- Pour in glass and garnish with finely sliced almonds…
recipe by Vedangi Kokate @cookpad