Sexy Elvis Mug Cake.
You can cook Sexy Elvis Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Sexy Elvis Mug Cake
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flapjacked pantry pancake mix.
- It’s 1 scoop of Quest peanut butter powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- It’s 7 g of chopped walnuts.
- You need 7 g of banana chip pieces softened.
- It’s 5 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- Prepare 5 g of peanut butter chips.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water +.
Sexy Elvis Mug Cake step by step
- 1/4 cup of flapjacked mix.
- Tsp of Swerve.
- Peanut butter Quest powder.
- Chopped walnuts 7g use the scale.
- Peanut butter chips 5 g use the scale.
- SF chocolate chips 5g use the scale.
- Add in water till cookie dough consistency, you will add in softened banana chips so don't overdo the liquid now.
- 7 g of banana chips broken up and softened in a tbsp of water.
- Pour into a greased mug, cook for 1 minute in microwave.
- MFP information, even though I used those little bits of high calorie add ins the protein still came out 1g for 10 calories.
- This mug cake is highly satisfying 💯.
recipe by Honeybeelifting @cookpad