Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can make Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of Dry.
- Prepare of whole wheat flour.
- You need of vegan sugar.
- Prepare of ground flax seed.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of Wet.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of applesauce.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of Chocolate Chips.
- It’s of 10 oz. bag of vegan chocolate chips.
Vegan Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix all wet ingredients together in another bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop out tablespoons of dough and place on cookie sheet (these cookies are small, so I counted 2 cookies as one serving).
- Bake for 10 minutes.
recipe by Thomas @cookpad