Breakfast lasagna. This recipe will show you how to layer waffles and pancakes with homemade pastry cream and mixed berries for the win. Your family might find it odd at first to eat lasagna for breakfast, but this dish is packed with that lazy weekend big-breakfast flavor that people crave this. Giada and Raffy create this savory Breakfast Lasagna for Christmas brunch.
Lasagna isn't just a dinner dish. This is a great sweet breakfast treat. Puerto Rican Breakfast Lasagna comfort food. You can cook Breakfast lasagna using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast lasagna
- Prepare of French toast.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Scrambled eggs.
- Prepare of Diced ham.
- You need of Hash browns.
- It’s of Maple syrup.
- Prepare of Butter.
And let me tell you, it is downright DELICIOUS! With Latin-inspired flavors and a breakfasty-vibe, it'll win you over, I promise. Breakfast Lasagna breaks from tradition by replacing pasta noodles with cinnamon raisin French toast. For breakfast or brunch, non-conventional lasagna is always a hit – and the Paleo crowd seems to know it best that any meal is game to get the day started.
Breakfast lasagna step by step
- Butter a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Layer French toast and then add maple syrup.
- Add eggs on top of French toast.
- And diced ham and cheddar cheese.
- And then add another layer of French toast and scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese and diced ham and maple syrup.
- And then layer with Hash browns on top.
- And then bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
recipe by shimi @cookpad
Prepare this easy lasagne ahead of time and save in the freezer, uncooked, for when you need it during a busy week. Find more lasagne recipes at BBC Good Food. It can be frozen before baking or after baking and reheated. It is possibly one of the most loved foods in the whole wide Lasagna just rocks. And if you've never tried a homemade one before, that needs to change!