Chocolate Fondant to Share!. I flavored this easy to make chocolate cake with cardamom but feel free to replace it with vanilla extract, cinnamon, chili powder, etc. This treat with a crusty outside and smooth chocolate inside will definitely make your friends and family nominate you as the Super Chef of the week! Chocolate fondant desserts with melting molten middles are perfect for impressing friends at a dinner party and easy enough to justify making for a night in We love it with strawberries and raspberries but you could go tropical and try some chopped mango too.
Serve with softly whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream. Chocolate fondant is my all-time favorite dessert – comforting, rich, and gooey with an irresistible molten chocolate center. They always come in an individual size, and although I like to believe I have quite a generous heart in general, when it comes to sharing my desserts, I can get pretty nasty. You can make Chocolate Fondant to Share! using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Fondant to Share!
- Prepare of chocolate, black, broken into pieces.
- You need of butter, cubed.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of vanilla extract.
But this chocolate fondant recipe changes all that. Plus it's easy and inexpensive to make. You can use this mixture just as you would regular fondant: to cover cakes, sculpt figures or make molded shapes. With a soft chocolate cake exterior and a mouth watering melted centre, you will dream of this dessert for days after making it.
Chocolate Fondant to Share! instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Place the chocolate pieces and the butter in a small saucepan. Place the sauce pan inside another bigger saucepan with simmering water. Stir often until chocolate and butter are melt and blended. Do not overcook. Let cool aside..
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Reserve the egg yolks. Beat the egg whites with vanilla until they rise and become foamy..
- Transfer the chocolate and butter mix to a bowl, stir in the egg yolks and beat well..
- Then add in the sugar and flour and keep on mixing until smooth..
- Slowly incorporate the egg white into the chocolate mixture until firm..
- Brush with butter the bottom and sides of a baking pan. Then sprinkle with flour all over..
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the greased baking pan and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Make sure not to overcook; the inside of the cake should be warm and moist..
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream on the side..
It's so easy and quick, you can make it again! Chocolate Fondant, Chocolate Fondant, Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cookies, etc. Get new recipes from top Professionals! Share recipes and reviews with friends! Save and organize all you recipes!