Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting!. Soft-baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups piled high with cookie dough frosting! I'm sorry for doing this to you. Baking cookie dough in muffin/cupcake pans is actually easier than making actual cookies.
Needed WAY more cream than told to make it frosting consistency. Wanted something different to try, and was horribly disappointed. My obsession with cookie dough continues with cupcakes. You can have Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting! using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting!
- You need of cupcakes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg (room temperature).
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s of frosting.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter (room temperature).
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 6 tbsp of milk (2%, soy, or almond all work).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (optional).
I'm sure my fellow cookie-dough lovers can relate. And I'm drooling over the beautiful Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes that my friend Amanda The frosting is an absolutely amazing-tasting cookie dough frosting!! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – the classic recipe for making soft chocolate chip cookies. Stuffed with cookie dough and topped with an indulgent chocolate chip cookie dough frosting they are the ultimate treat for any occasion.
Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes with cookie dough frosting! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 24 muffin cups..
- For the cupcakes:.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Mix in egg and vanilla..
- In different bowl, combine flour, corn starch, baking soda, and salt. (I like to sift them together, but that's up to preference).
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into the wet, I usually do this about 1/2 cup at a time to avoid a mess..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Scoop about 1-1.5 tablespoons of batter into each cup. Bake for 11-13 minutes. Let cool completely before frosting..
- For the frosting:.
- Cream butter and sugar. Mix in vanilla..
- Combine flour and salt, the stir into wet mixture slowly. (It'll be kinda doughy at this point).
- Beat in the milk until fluffy. Fold in mini chocolate chips if desired..
- Storage: unfrosted cupcakes will hold up fine covered at room temperature for about a week. Frosted cupcakes should be consumed asap as putting the cake in the fridge will make them hard. I usually keep the frosting in a Tupperware container until I need it..
All the flavor of delicious chocolate chip cookie dough in creamy, dreamy cookie dough frosting form! No cupcake will ever be safe again. Yes, I think the latter is the most appropriate sentiment given what happened when I first made chocolate chip cookie dough frosting dreams come true in. This chocolate chip cookie dough frosting tastes just like the real thing! It's light and fluffy, but oh so decadent—perfect for the chocolate cupcakes.