Dried Tomatoes and Cheddar Cheese Quiche. Make an easy and delicious goat cheese spinach & sun-dried tomato quiche for breakfast or brunch using fresh spinach and flavor-packed ingredients! If using fresh, cook it down with a little olive oil and garlic before using. We also have sun-dried tomatoes and we'll load that filling up with goat cheese.
Goat Cheese Spinach & Sun-Dried Tomato QuicheSally's Baking Addiction. minced garlic, olive oil, salt, whole milk, pie crust, sun dried Crustless Quiche with Cheese, Edamame and Sun Dried TomatoesPickled Plum. salt, olive oil, shiitake mushrooms, shredded cheddar, sun-dried. Recipe Ingredients for Spinach Quiche with Sun-Dried Tomatoes. These are all the ingredients you'll need to make this delicious and easy spinach quiche recipe: homemade quiche crust, eggs, heavy cream, sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, ground nutmeg, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded. You can make Dried Tomatoes and Cheddar Cheese Quiche using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dried Tomatoes and Cheddar Cheese Quiche
- It’s of Pie crust (for a 15 cm and a 9 cm pie or for a 18 cm pie).
- Prepare 10 grams of Almond flour.
- You need 115 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 62 grams of Shortening.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 25 grams of Egg.
- Prepare 20 grams of Water.
- It’s of Egg Mixture.
- Prepare 70 grams of Double cream.
- It’s 2 of Eggs (large).
- You need 1 dash of each Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Spices of your choice.
- You need of For the filling:.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion (sliced).
- It’s 2 of rashers Bacon (cut in half).
- You need 4 of Dried tomatoes.
- It’s 50 grams of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Parsley.
Be the first to review this recipe. Overlap slices around outer edge of pie to form a wreath. Easiest cheese quiche is a super easy savory and fluffy pie recipe made with just a few ingredients. It takes no time at all and tastes delicious.
Dried Tomatoes and Cheddar Cheese Quiche instructions
- Blend the chilled cake flour and shortening in a food processor. Feel the mixture with your hand, and blend until there is no shortening lump and it has become fine dry crumbs..
- Add the egg and water, and blend in the food processor until the mixture come together into 1 or 2 big lumps. Don't over-knead it..
- Put the dough into a plastic bag, and roll it out to an even thickness, and into a circle that suits your pie dish. Transfer to the fridge to let it harden..
- When the crust hardens, line the pie dish with it, and cut off the excess dough on the edges using scissors, and shape the edges nicely. Make a small pie with the offcuts of the dough..
- Blind-bake the pie crust for 10 minutes at 200℃. If you place some nuts on the crust as baking stones to prevent the crust from puffing up, you can roast the nuts at the same time, so you will be killing two birds with one stone..
- Blind-bake the crust until it's light brown. Combine the egg mixture ingredients, and season with salt, pepper and spices rather generously..
- Saute the onion, bacon, and rehydrated dried tomatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Put them in the crust, add a little egg mixture, and bake for 15 minutes at 180℃..
- Pour in the rest of the egg mixture, add the cheese on top, and bake for a further 25 minutes at 180℃. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, and bake for a little to finish..
Use this recipe as a basis to create your own quiche masterpieces. And when you do, write down the ingredients you used so you can reproduce it. Looking for quiche recipes, pastry recipes, cheese and tomato quiche recipes, vegetarian recipes or easy recipes? Pesto and chives give this classic Cheddar cheese and tomato quiche extra flavour, but it's still simple enough to appeal to the kids. Throw in extra-sharp Cheddar cheese and onions, and you've got pure deliciousness.