Pistachio and Thandai Cake with Paan and Gulkand Frosting. Bake this fluffy pistachio cake recipe from scratch and make an aromatic rosewater frosting for a unique birthday dessert (plus a how to bake a It produces a very light, velvety and fluffy cake with an amazingly tender crumb. You have to be very careful though, because all the ingredients must be at. Filled with gulkand in the center, these instant Paan Coconut Ladoo are an easy sweet to make this Diwali.
THANDAI MODAK Ingredients ½ Cup – Desiccated Coconut ½ Cup Milk Powder ½ Cup – Pista / Pistachio powder ½ Cup Paan gulkand modak chocolate. For frosting, stir one box of pudding mix with milk, then fold in cool whip. Paan Thandai Recipe, Learn how to make Paan Thandai (absolutely delicious recipe of Paan Thandai ingredients Paan thandai is one of those delicious summer beverages, filled with Gulkand, Betal leaf and a How to make Paan Thandai. You can have Pistachio and Thandai Cake with Paan and Gulkand Frosting using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pistachio and Thandai Cake with Paan and Gulkand Frosting
- It’s of For sponge.
- It’s 100 gm of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 130 ml of condensed milk.
- Prepare 50 gram of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pistachio powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of already prepare Thandai powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 50 ml of milk.
- You need 4-5 drops of green food colour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- It’s of For Cake syrup,.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thandai powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 cup of whipped cream.
- Prepare of For Frosting,.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet paan masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gulkand.
- Prepare as needed of Few drops of green food colour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of roasted and chopped dry fruits.
- You need as needed of Some green and red cherries and some extra beetal leaves.
Chef: Rajender Negi – Smoke on Water CP. Pistachio and cardamom are a classic combination in Indian sweets. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and transfer the frosting to a piping bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes once they are completely cooled and top each one with a sprinkling of ground pistachios.
Pistachio and Thandai Cake with Paan and Gulkand Frosting step by step
- To prepare a mould,take 7 inch mould and greased with butter and dust with maida, tap extra flour and keep aside.
- Preheated oven at 180*.
- Now take maida, baking powder, baking soda in a strainer and sieve this.
- Add pistachio and thandai powder in it and mix well and keep this dry ingredients aside.
- Take butter in a deep bowl beat for a minute till light and fluffy.
- Now add milkmaid and again beat for a minute.
- Add half of milk and again beat for a minute.
- Add sieved dry mixture to the butter mixture and beat it only in one direction, do not beat more than one minute.
- Add green food colour and vanilla essence in remaining milk and mix again at one direction.
- Put this better in greased and lined tin,tap 4 to 5 times to mixture spread evenly.
- Bake it for 30 to 35 minutes, when done keep aside to cool.
- For cake syrup, Boil the water add condensed milk when it cool add thandai powder and mix well.
- For Frosting, cut the beetal leaves and gulkand and Sweet paan masala in mixer jar and make paste of it do not add single drop of water.
- Now this paste, few drops of green food colour in whipped cream and mix well all.
- When cake is cool cut in two layers pour some condensed milk thandai syrup, gulkand and paan Frosting and sprinkle some roasted chopped dry Fruits in every layer.
- When all layer done keep in fridge for an hour after an hour complete with reaming Frosting.
- Now garnish with some cherries and some roasted chopped dry Fruits.
- Now Pistachio and Thandai Cake with Paan Gulkand Frosting is ready to serve.
Gulkand Paan ice-cream with a naughty flavour of Thandai syrup topping giving it the perfect essence of the minty paan and rosy gulkand. The Paan Shot is a mouth-watering combination of paan and rose gulkha. It is common to find vendors selling paan outside most Indian restaurants, and sometimes the restaurant itself lays out a tempting batch near the billing A cone made of pistachio barfi filled with gulkand flavoured dry fruits. Pistachio or pista paan is a very interesting dessert. As it's name suggests, it comprises pista /pistachio and paan and a perfect combination Pista barfi sheet is rolled out thinly and given a cone shape like paan then filled with dry fruits flavored with gulkand.