Butter is the Key! Ginger Pork.
You can cook Butter is the Key! Ginger Pork using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter is the Key! Ginger Pork
- Prepare 6 slice of Pork loin for ginger pork.
- It’s 2 of pieces Ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆Mirin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Grated onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Butter is the Key! Ginger Pork instructions
- Finely julienne the ginger. An amount that may seem like a bit too much is about right..
- Combine the ☆ sake, mirin, soy sauce, and grated onion..
- Make small cuts in the sinews of the pork slices. Season on both sides with salt and pepper..
- Coat both sides with flour..
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the julienned ginger over low heat until fragrant. When the ginger is all shriveled up, add the combined ingredients from Step 2..
- Add more oil to the pan and pan fry the pork. Brown on both sides over medium heat. Transfer the pork to a plate..
- After the meat has been removed from the pan, add the combined seasonings to the pan over medium heat. Add the butter, and when the sauce is thickened, it's done..
- Pour the sauce evenly over the pork, and enjoy. The julienned ginger smells so good..
- A rather extravagant version using a thick pork steak. I marinated the meat in grated onion and sake before pan frying it. It's so tender!.