Chocolate fudge cake. A very chocolatey, moist Chocolate Fudge Cake that is similar to chocolate mud cake, but not as dense. Made with both melted chocolate and cocoa, AND topped with chocolate ganache. Place one cake on a serving plate, bottom side up.
The perfect Chocolate Fudge Cake covered in a creamy real chocolate buttercream. Two layers of buttery chocolate cake that sticks to your fork, paired with the ultimate chocolate frosting – heaven! This fantastically easy chocolate fudge cake is rich, moist and treacly with a glossy ganache finish. You can cook Chocolate fudge cake using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chocolate fudge cake
- Prepare of Cake.
- It’s 3 1/2 dl (210 g) of flour.
- It’s 3 1/2 dl (300 g) of sugar.
- Prepare 2 dl (80 g) of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 200 ml of water/coffee.
- It’s 60 ml of oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s of Frosting.
- It’s 200 g of soft butter.
- You need 200 g of philadelphia.
- You need 2 dl (80 g) of cocoa powder.
- You need 7 dl (420 g) of icing sugar.
- It’s of Some milk for the consistency.
Meanwhile, for the chocolate fudge icing, melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of simmering. This chocolate fudge cake is ultra-rich and crazy chocolatey. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla, egg, and oil until smooth. For the true chocolate lover, this cake is moist and dense and you are going to love it.
Chocolate fudge cake step by step
- Mix milk and vinegar in a cup and leave for 10 minutes..
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the cake in a bowl. In another bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients (including the milk and vinegar mixture) together and then add the dry ingredients..
- Pour into a round cake tin and bake at 175 degrees for 40-50 minutes..
- Whip philadelphia and butter nice and fluffy, then add the rest of the ingredients and keep whipping for a while. Add a bit of milk if you want it a bit softer. This is your frosting!.
- When the cake has cooled down completely, cut it in half and fill and cover it with the lovely frosting. Dig in!.
Great with cream cheese frosting or cooked fudge frosting. Stir together the flour and cocoa in a bowl. A fudge cake is a chocolate cake containing fudge. Variations include pudding fudge cake, made with chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding, and chocolate chips. When made with additional chocolate, the recipe is sometimes known as "Death by Chocolate".