Egg Muffins or Egg Loaf.
You can make Egg Muffins or Egg Loaf using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Egg Muffins or Egg Loaf
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of baking mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of teared up ham or whatever meat you want to use.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder or chopped onions.
Egg Muffins or Egg Loaf step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix all the eggs into a big bowl until thoroughly mixed..
- Add the 1/2 cup of milk and mix until of smoothly mixed in..
- After the eggs and milk have been mixed well add all the seasonings to the bowl and mix well also..
- Then add the baking mix in the bowl and stir very well make sure not to chunky..
- Then grab a small baking pan like in the picture and spray butter all inside the pan with the butter pan spray..
- Put the cheese and ham in the bottom of the pan and make sure its layered and leveled good..
- After all is mixed in the the bowl and its all layered in the pan then pour the big bowl of mixtures in the pan to even out the pan..
- Grab a little stirring stick or something to mix the mixtures a little more if you feel like you need too.
- Then put in the oven for 25-30 minutes (if not down in the middles add another 5 minutes.).
- Once done take out and let it cool for a minute and enjoy your morning breakfast!.
recipe by Shadow12468 @cookpad