Southwest breakfast lasagna. Your family might find it odd at first to eat lasagna for breakfast, but this dish is packed with that lazy weekend big-breakfast flavor that people crave this. Southwest Breakfast Burritos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Lasagna isn't just a dinner dish.
The air is crisp and cool, every leaf becomes a flower bursting with So, I thought – I have made pumpkin lasagna before, but never with a southwest spin. We've never met a lasagna we didn't like, whether it's one we've made ourselves or picked up from the freezer aisle at the grocery store. It's the ultimate family dinner because it feeds everyone and it feeds. You can make Southwest breakfast lasagna using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Southwest breakfast lasagna
- You need 1 container of egg beaters.
- You need 1 cup of low fat half and half.
- Prepare 4 of cheddar jalapeño tortillas.
- It’s 1 package of low fat shredded cheddar jack cheese.
- Prepare 18 of turkey sausage links (precooked and diced).
- You need 2 packages of diced ham.
- You need 1/2 of onion (diced).
- You need 1 of green bell pepper (diced).
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper (diced).
- You need 1/2 package of mushrooms (diced).
For breakfast or brunch, non-conventional lasagna is always a hit – and the Paleo crowd seems to know it best that any meal is game to get the day started. We need energy and we need it now. This Southwestern Lasagna was a weekly occurrence for us growing up in Arizona. Back in the day, my mom took advantage of a few easy store bought ingredients and layered it up to make the most.
Southwest breakfast lasagna instructions
- Spray a large baking dish we'll place 2 tortillas on bottom.
- Combine egg beaters with 1 cup of low fat half and half.
- Combine onions, peppers, mushrooms, ham and sausage in a large mixing bowl.
- Place half of mix for 1st layer.
- Pour half of egg mixture distribute evenly.
- Cover with half of cheese.
- Repeat process for 2nd layer.
- Cover bake for 1 hr at 375.
- Divide up into servings mine was 8. Add low fat sour cream or plain Greek yogurt with salsa or pico de gallo.
- MFP info for 1/8 of this large casserole very filling.
recipe by Honeybeelifting @cookpad
Find low fares to top destinations on the official Southwest Airlines website. Book flight reservations, rental cars, and hotels on southwest.com. We could eat Cheesy Southwest Chicken Lasagna Rolls every week and never get tired of them. Once boiling, cook the lasagna noodles according to the package instructions. This post may contain affiliate links.