Thick Strawberry Crepes.
You can make Thick Strawberry Crepes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thick Strawberry Crepes
- You need of For the batter:.
- You need of cake flour.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of butter, completely melted.
- Prepare of whole egg.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of For the strawberry syrup:.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of strawberries, sliced.
- Prepare of Water.
Thick Strawberry Crepes step by step
- Make the batter by mixing cake flour, a pinch of salt, butter, egg, and milk. Mix until the batter is well-incorporated with all its ingredients. The consistency should be thin but not as thin as water..
- In a separate pan, put the butter, sugar, water, and strawberries in and bring the mixture to a simmer..
- In a separate pan, place the heat on high. Once the pan is heated, put a knob of butter and swirl it around until the butter is melted. Quickly add a ladle of batter on it, swirling it around to coat the bottom of the whole pan with a thin layer. Once fully cooked, take the crepe out of the pan and serve with the syrup..
recipe by Gin @cookpad