Leftovers brownie/ chocolate cake shake.
You can have Leftovers brownie/ chocolate cake shake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftovers brownie/ chocolate cake shake
- You need of big pieces of brownie.
- It’s of caster sugar.
- You need of of vanilla/ chocolate 🍫 ice cream.
- It’s of whipped cream for topping.
- You need of ice cubes.
- Prepare of chocolate syrup/ sauce.
- It’s of Ingredients for chocolate sauce.
- It’s of small bar of Cadbury dairy milk chocolate.
- Prepare of olpers cream.
- You need of Nescafé coffee (optional)+ mix with 1 tbsp of milk/ water.
- It’s of chilled milk.
Leftovers brownie/ chocolate cake shake step by step
- For chocolate sauce I can melt the Nutella then pour on the top of brownie shake..
- For chocolate syrup use Cadbury/ any chocolate / then add cream spread on chocolate completely and heat in microwave for 30 seconds it can be ready..
- For brownie shake take a blender add all the ingredients accept cream and chocolate sauce, blend it for 2 minutes..
- Take 2 glasses add brownie shake then pour the whipping cream then chocolate syrup like this..
- It's soo simple and easy chocolate brownie shake..
- A yummy and delicious brownie shake is ready to serve, enjoy it..
recipe by Meerab Rais @cookpad