Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake.
You can cook Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake
- It’s 1 packages of English muffins.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 envelope of hollandaise sauce from store if you like a lot I sugest buying 2.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 packages of cubed ham or ground sausage.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese, I use cheddar or swiss but any will do.
Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- spray a 9×13 in pan with non stick spray.
- In a small pot prepare holladaise sauce according to directions on packet..
- Whisk your eggs with 1/4 cup milk and add salt and pepper..
- Saute onions with meat or alone in a little butter and olive oil if using precooked ham..
- Scatter your meat and onions along bottom of pan..
- Pour eggs over top, add cheese and top off with hollandaise sauce. You don't have to add all the cheese or any, just as much as you like..
- Cook in oven for 50 – 60 min. Serve immediately over English muffins..
recipe by stacy @cookpad