Make ahead No bake vanilla cheese cake (GF).
You can have Make ahead No bake vanilla cheese cake (GF) using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Make ahead No bake vanilla cheese cake (GF)
- You need of For the cookie base.
- Prepare of digestive (Gluten free).
- It’s of margarine.
- It’s of For cream cheese filling.
- You need of Full fat cream cheese.
- It’s of Icing sugar.
- Prepare of double cream.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of For toppings.
- Prepare of dark chocolate,orange,raspberry etc.
Make ahead No bake vanilla cheese cake (GF) step by step
- Blitz the Biscuits in a food processor to a fine crumb, or bash up in a bowl with a rolling pin, or in a food bag..
- Melt your butter carefully so its liquid, and then mix in with the Biscuits. I usually just pour it into the Food Processor and blitz again..
- Press the Biscuit mixture into the bottom of glasses. and refrigerate/freeze whilst you make the filling..
- For filling.
- In a Large Bowl, or Stand Mixer, add your Cream Cheese, Icing Sugar, Vanilla and Lemon Juice and whisk till smooth. I either use my stand mixer with its whisk attachment, or a hand held electric whisk with their whisk attachments..
- Whisk on a medium speed, until the sugar is mixed into the cream cheese, and the ingredients are evenly distributed. Usually takes about 15-25 seconds or so..
- Add in the liquid double cream, and whisk the mixture till it comes together and becomes thick..
- You can alternatively whisk up the cream separately until stiff peaks, and fold through the cheese mixture..
- I usually mix it on a medium speed, and it should be really thick once done. Its best to under whisk compared to over whisking. If in doubt, whisk a bit, and then mix with a spatula to see how its doing..
- Once whisked, add the Cheesecake mixture to the top of the biscuit base, and set it in the fridge for 5-6 hours, or preferably overnight..
recipe by Jay @cookpad