Apple butter baked oatmeal. Freezer-friendly, great for kids or meal prep! How to Make Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal. It's such a delight to spread on biscuits, bagels, and more.
This Apple Baked Oatmeal recipe is a healthy breakfast perfect for busy fall mornings! A healthy baked oatmeal recipe that comes together in just one. My grandmother created this recipe to use up the leftovers from Christmas Eve dinner. You can make Apple butter baked oatmeal using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple butter baked oatmeal
- It’s 2 cups of quick oats.
- You need 1 cup of Kodiak cake baking mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of truvia brown sugar blend.
- You need 1 pint of halo top vanilla bean ice cream.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of apple butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
If baked oatmeal with apples sounds a little too wholesome to be really good, think again. You've likely already got the majority of what you. While this Apple Baked Oatmeal is rich in flavor it is made of light, yet filling ingredients. Every warm, sweet and spicy bite is made extra special by the surprise chunks of.
Apple butter baked oatmeal step by step
- Combine your dry ingredients in a mixer.
- Add in melted ice cream and apple butter.
- Add in walnut chips and brown sugar.
- Divide evenly into muffin.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes..
- Nutrition info.
recipe by Honeybeelifting @cookpad
Transfer pan to wire rack and cool completely. It's cooked for longer, which gives it that caramelized color and rich apple flavor, but the ingredients are nearly identical. I am a huge fan of oatmeal in the morning like this easy Microwave Oatmeal in the morning or Baked Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal. A large cup of coffee, this. Get your meal prep on this week with these seasonal Apple Chai Oatmeal Cups!