Gabriel's favorite open face omelet.
You can cook Gabriel's favorite open face omelet using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gabriel's favorite open face omelet
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of hashbrowns.
- It’s 3 slice of bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 2 slice of ham chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of bacon grease.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need dash of hot sauce.
- You need dash of warm water.
- You need dash of milk.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Gabriel's favorite open face omelet instructions
- Render bacon and reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon grease. While your bacon is cooking chop up onion, ham and garlic. Once bacon has cooled chop it up..
- Place 1 tablespoon bacon fat in a 10 inch skillet along with 1 teaspoon butter. Add hashbrowns on med heat..
- Cook hashbrowns until slightly crisp add onion and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste. Fry until onions start to soften..
- Whisk eggs, warm water, milk, salt, pepper, parsley and hot sauce. Pour egg mixture over potatoes. Place bacon and ham on top. Cover and cook on low for about 8 minutes, uncover add cheese and recover for 2 minutes..
- You can use any cheese you want and veggies! I just use what I have on hand and what my son likes. Enjoy!.
recipe by Deb Snider @cookpad