Choclate babana bread cupcakes. Banana Chocolate Cupcakes have a lovely chocolate banana flavor with a texture that is soft and moist. Each cupcake is frosted with a delicious Banana Chocolate Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Chocolate Fudge Frosting give us a double dose of chocolate. These gluten-free, vegan Chocolate Banana Cupcakes don't shy away from the chocolate!
Super-moist banana chocolate chip cupcakes topped with milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled frosting. They're soft and light, unlike a dense, tight-crumbed slice of banana bread. Cocoa powder and chocolate chips take this banana bread recipe to a whole new level. You can cook Choclate babana bread cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choclate babana bread cupcakes
- You need 1/2 cup of milk of choice. i used drinking coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mashed overripe banana.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of pure Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour of choice. i used Wholemeal Spelt Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar of choice. i usee coconut sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of stevia Extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cacao powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts. Optional.
It is the perfect banana/chocolate ratio. The bananas make the bread super moist and you can still taste I turned the recipe into cupcakes today and frosted them with a peanut butter buttercream and they. these deliciou and nutritious chocolate banana bread cupcakes smell like banana bread baking and taste like banana-chocolate heaven. Your Blendtec or Vitamix or even a regular blender can help quickly make these Chocolate Banana Bread low sugar cupcakes from Chocolate Covered Katie. And finally… the fact that I have seriously convinced myself that these cupcakes are the perfect snack – and even a somewhat healthy snack to boot Last week I briefly mentioned that my mom used to make us "banana boats" when we were kids: a slice of bread smeared with peanut butter, a banana.
Choclate babana bread cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin tin holes..
- In a medium bowl mix banana, oil, vanilla, and vinager. Set aside for 5 min..
- In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients and stir well..
- Our wet into dry and stir until evenly mixed..
- Portion the batter evenly among muffin tins. Add to oven and bake for 20 to 25 min. Until toothpuck inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Place on a cooling rack and allow to completely cool..
Most banana cupcake recipes I've tried are a little dense and muffin/bread like. This one is fluffy soft and very tasty. I have to admit that I was slightly skeptical about I added two teaspoons of vanilla to the recipe. Oh my word, how good do these look? Betsy makes a variety of amazing cupcakes as well as a variety of other insanely delicious sweets and treats.