Easy Cake Flour Curry Naan. BREAD is not as difficult to replace on the keto and other low carb diets as you might think at first. I discovered this after about four months on the diet. The garlic naan is perfect for soaking up all of the extra curry sauce.
This homemade easy and fast naan recipe has a mix of whole wheat flour and plain white flour. It's perfect for dunking in your favorite curry, see below for all the curries with which naan recipe can be paired with. Turn it into a wrap, or use it as pizza base with your favorite topping and enjoy. You can make Easy Cake Flour Curry Naan using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Cake Flour Curry Naan
- You need of Cake flour.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Yogurt (or substitute with milk or water).
Naan is an Indian flatbread that is traditionally baked in a tandoor oven. The live fire of a tandoor oven exposes the dough to super high temperatures, allowing it cook quickly. Luckily, you can achieve similar results by cooking the naan dough in a hot cast iron skillet. This naan recipe with self raising flour works so well.
Easy Cake Flour Curry Naan step by step
- Mix together the ingredients with a spatula..
- When it becomes crumbly, knead well with your hands..
- When the dough stops sticking to your hands, stretch it out..
- Fold the dough and push it down, repeating about 30 times. It's a great way to relieve stress!.
- Roll out thinly. Cook both sides in a buttered skillet, with the lid in place. You can also omit it..
- I served my naan with bean and chicken curry..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad
These are just as good as naan cooked in It is my favourite naan recipe because the naans taste just like they do at curry houses and the At busy Indian restaurants, it's not always easy to plan how much naan dough you will need for the evening. This naan recipe is deceptively easy to make, and baked under the broiler. You can spice it up by adding garlic Stir in milk, egg, salt, and enough flour to make a soft dough. Knead dough on a lightly floured So easy to make. Time is all that is required.