Kielbasa and potatoes. Place kielbasa and potatoes in the saucepan. Reviews for: Photos of Kielbasa with Peppers and Potatoes. Place potatoes and kielbasa in a large mixing bowl.
Instead, I make Ryan and I something that's comforting and quick. This recipe for kielbasa and potatoes usually fits the bill. This kielbasa skillet dinner recipe with potatoes and peppers is one of my favorite and easy dinner Kielbasa and potatoes taste wonderful together and the sweet peppers are the perfect compliment. You can make Kielbasa and potatoes using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kielbasa and potatoes
- You need 1 pound of kielbasa.
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- It’s 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter divided.
- It’s 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Making this cabbage, kielbasa and potatoes Instant Pot dinner is very easy! Cabbage and kielbasa in one dish, how can you resist? The Best Kielbasa Potatoes Recipes on Yummly Hearty Sausage Stew, Baked Sausage With Lentils And Vegetables, Harvest Pork With Apples And Sauerkraut.
Kielbasa and potatoes instructions
- Combine slice kielbasa and sliced apples with 6 tablespoons butter and brown sugar cook till browned..
- In another pan add rest of ingredients cook till potatoes are tender.
- Combine both pans and serve..
Place Kielbasa and potatoes in skillet. Season with Old Bay and Seasoning Salt. If the potatoes or kielbasa start to brown too quickly, add a splash of water and continue to cook. Cook until the kielbasa is browned and the potatoes are tender. Add back the onions and toss together.