Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes.
You can have Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes
- It’s of —–Steak——.
- You need 2 pounds of top round steak.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt, I used Pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare of —–Green Beans and Potatoes——-.
- You need 2 pounds of whole green beans.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of bacon drippings.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt, I used Pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1 pound of red potaoes.
Top Round Steak with Green Beans and Potatoes instructions
- Heat an oven safe dish, I used two cast Iron skillets. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Sear the steaks..
- When the first side is seared turn and add butter. Baste the steaks often, and sear the second side..
- Coarsely chop the potatoes. Add butter, bacon drippings, green beans, and potatoes to a pan. Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Finely dice the onion. Add to the potatoes and beans, salt, and cover, continue to cook till potatoes are fork tender..
- When the second side is seared, salt, and put steaks in the oven for 10 minutes. Then baste and return to oven for 5 minutes..
- Plate and I hope you enjoy! Add dripping of steaks to top of steaks.