Peanut Butter Flapjacks for 1.
You can have Peanut Butter Flapjacks for 1 using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Flapjacks for 1
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 of tblsp sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of soy milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of tblsp butter melted.
- You need 1 of tblsp peanut butter slightly heated.
Peanut Butter Flapjacks for 1 instructions
- In one bowl mix all the wet ingredients. In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients as well. Then pour the wet ingredients into the dry ones. Mix both but don’t overmix just make sure that there is no flour left unincorporated..
- Grease pan with cooking spray on medium heat with a laddle spoon one heaped. Don’t move and once bubbles start forming in the middle, carefully flip over with a spatula. Cook for 2 more minutes. Repeat for the rest and serve hot..