Christmas Crack. Christmas crack is a sometimes food, and not for everyday healthy snacking. Yes, it's addictive, so only make it during the holidays and one per pandemic and you should be in the clear. Make some peanut-oat balls for healthy snacks, they're great!
Find the full printable recipe below. Prepare: Line a pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray. Then spread the saltine crackers out evenly. You can cook Christmas Crack using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Christmas Crack
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of sleeve of saltine crackers.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of bag chocolate chips – your choice in flavaaa flavvvvv.
Best Christmas Crack Recipe is a saltine cracker layered with melted toffee and creamy chocolate topped with a crunchy pecan for a complete sweet and salty treat. This recipe is so delicious and addicting! Our family goes crazy for it every Christmas. If you love toffee as much as we do, try this Homemade Toffee, Mini Toffee Chocolate Chip Cheese Balls, The Best Peanut Brittle Recipe or Score.
Christmas Crack step by step
- Layer saltine crackers on a cookie sheet.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in the microwave and stir.
- Pour butter and brown sugar over crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Pour 1 small bag chocolate chips over and smear. Chill completely..
- Cut diagonally and slowly lift off of the baking sheet. Different shapes and sizes is all the fun!.
This cracker candy is chocolaty, crispy and highly addictive! That's why it's popularly known as Christmas Crack. I remember when I first tried this cracker candy. I was a sales rep at the time, selling automotive accessories to car dealerships. The holidays are fast approaching and I might be biased but Christmas time is my absolute favorite time of the year!