Sweet Wedding Potatoes. Roasting sweet potatoes is as easy as it sounds. Because you're leaving the skin on for added nutrition and texture, make sure to scrub them well before cutting them in half before roasting. Easy Mashed Sweet Potatoes are easy to make and so addictive!
Give them the twice-baked treatment and garnish with chopped pecans; roast them and glaze with maple syrup. My family and friends love the warm inviting flavors of the luscious citrus butter, smooth cream cheese, sweet dates, fresh sage and toasted pecans that surround and capture. The sweet potato or sweetpotato (Ipomoea batatas) is a dicotyledonous plant that belongs to the bindweed or morning glory family, Convolvulaceae. You can make Sweet Wedding Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Wedding Potatoes
- Prepare 6 cups of cooked mashed sweet potato.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted margarine.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of caramel essence.
- It’s of Topping:.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecan nuts.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of caramel essence.
Watch how to make the best mashed sweet potatoes in this short recipe video! These mashed sweet potatoes are on the savory side, and they are so delicious! Slice in half, then into wedges. This recipe for Mashed Sweet Potatoes is quite easy.
Sweet Wedding Potatoes step by step
- Mix the mashed sweet potatoes, eggs, margarine, sugar, milk and essence together. Prepare a oven pan and pour mixture into the pan. Bake for 60 min at 180 degrees..
- To prepare the topping. Melt the butter while stirring, add the flour, sugar and essence. Lastly add the Peacan nuts..
- Spread topping over the baked sweet potatoes and bake the dish for a further 15 minutes…..
This cinnamon-scented sweet potato casserole calls for the addition of sugar and orange juice to This sweet potatoes recipe is made even sweeter with orange juice, cinnamon and marshmallows. Sweet potatoes are of the best, long-lasting foods you can buy right now. Here roasted sweet potatoes, mushrooms, and shallots are tossed with baby kale, which wilts slightly from the still-hot. You will love this yummy Roasted Sweet Potatoes & Onions recipe. It's sweet, onion-y and incredibly delicious.