Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich. These crispy sandwich cookies are filled with a flavor rum raisins and a fluffy buttercream frosting. In this recipe, we use italian meringue to make the buttercream, and french pastry to make the cookies. Can you imagine how wonderful the taste when combined with rum raisins?
Make Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Yourself from This Week for Dinner. You've got oatmeal cream pie competition and the rum-raisin brown sugar buttercream is totally going to win. Recipe for boozy rum and raisin cupcakes reminiscent of Old Jamaica, a chocolate rum and raisin bar which seemed highly sophisticated at the time. You can make Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich using 12 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich
- You need of Rum Raisin.
- You need of Raisin.
- Prepare of Rum.
- You need of Cookies.
- You need 50 g of Butter(Salted).
- You need 30 g of Icing Sugar.
- You need 25 g of Milk.
- You need 65 g of White Flour.
- You need of Buttercream.
- You need 25 g of Butter.
- It’s 10 g of Honey.
- You need 25 g of White Chocolate.
In true cupcake style, the cakes are topped with buttercream, but a buttercream doused in rum. For this reason, it's probably best to keep these. Buttery soft rum cupcakes topped with sweet cinnamon boozy buttercream – a rum lover's treat! Rum-soaked raisins pack a punch in this recipe for moist, cake-like brownies.
Rum Raisin Buttercream Sandwich instructions
- Operation Time / 25 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 15 min.
- Rum Raisin.
- Add the raisins and rum to a small bowl and keep in the fridge overnight or longer..
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper..
- Sift the flour into a medium mixing bowl and set aside until use..
- Cream the butter and icing sugar..
- Add the milk to the butter mixture and whisk well..
- Add the flour to the butter mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well. Keep in the fridge for 3 hours or until solid..
- Place the mixture on a lightly floured surface. Roll out the dough to about 3mm thickness. Cut out the cookie shapes with a cookie cutter and place on a clean table..
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are lightly browned. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack..
- Buttercream & Assembly.
- Use a strainer to drain the rum from the raisins. Set aside the raisins until use..
- Cream the butter and honey..
- Melt the white chocolate. Add to the butter mixture and whisk well..
- Using a piping bag or spoon, place a dollop of the cream on the cookie halves..
- Place a few rum raisins on the butter cream and place a dollop of the buttercream on top..
- Add another cookie to make a sandwich..
This is more cake than brownie. I omitted the nuts because I was unsure of allergies. I frosted them with Rum buttercream icing. Directions for: Apple Rum Raisin Cake. Rich layers of buttercream sandwiched between moist chocolate cake, this dessert is a chocolate lover's dream.