Healthy Eggs Benedict.
You can have Healthy Eggs Benedict using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Eggs Benedict
- Prepare 1 of whole wheat english muffin.
- It’s 2 slice of weight watchers american cheese.
- You need 2 slice of lite ham.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper for taste.
Healthy Eggs Benedict instructions
- put water in small pot & bring to a boil.
- cut whole wheat english muffin in half & toast in toaster….when done put one slice of cheese on each half & close toater oven door & with toaster off let cheese melt on its own while toaster is off.
- place 2 slices of ham on dish & heat in microwave on high for 15 seconds.
- when water starts boiling put in vinigar & gently crack eggs close to boiling water & gently drop in water.
- take out english muffin & plate & put a slice of ham on each half.
- poach eggs until desired doneness…about 3 minutes depending on size of eggs…remove with slotted spoon to drain any water and place one egg on each half & serve.
- salt & pepper for taste.
recipe by WeekendWarriors @cookpad