Fresh cream vanilla fondant cake.
You can make Fresh cream vanilla fondant cake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh cream vanilla fondant cake
- Prepare of For vanilla sponge.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour or Maida.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 100 gram of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Icing sugar or powdered sugar.
- It’s of For icing.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of non dairy whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 100 gm of white fondant (homemade).
- It’s 300 gm of red fondant (homemade).
Fresh cream vanilla fondant cake step by step
- Preheat the oven for 15min on 200°C..
- Sift all the dry ingredients together for at least 2 times. In a bowl add all the wet ingredients and beat with blender for about 2min on low speed and 1 min on high speed..
- Add the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and fold with spatula. Then whisk with beater for 2 min until it's thick drop consistency..
- Rest the batter for 5 mins and pour on to dusted baking mould. Tap for 4-5 times to release the air bubbles..
- Now bake on 180°c for 10 mins and 160°c for 20mins. Insert the tooth pick in middle to check if it's baked. If baked, tooth pick will come out clean else bake for other 5 mins..
- Cool the cake completely and cut into desired partition..
- For fresh cream icing take bith the cream along with icing sugar in a bowl and beat it for 3 min on low speed and on high for mins. Add vanilla essence. When cream drops after a second with stiff peak then it's perfect to use..
- Use brush to wet the cake partition with sugar syrup. Apply cream on each layer and cover the entire cake. Set it in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Then roll the fondant and cover it as per your designing choices..
- Note: All the ingredients should be in room temperature. Follow the instructions for perfect result..
recipe by Vaish Foodie Love @cookpad