Walnut chocolate premix cake.
You can cook Walnut chocolate premix cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Walnut chocolate premix cake
- You need 1 2 cup of chocolate premix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 bowl of walnut pieces.
Walnut chocolate premix cake instructions
- Take a all the above ingredients together take s big bowl add one and half cup of chocolate premix and grease the cake tin with oil n all-purpose flour chopped walnuts..
- Chopped walnuts into small pieces, in th premix add water slowly slowly,.
- And make a batter add oil and mix it well add chopped walnuts,.
- Mix it nicely n make medium consistency batter and transfer into cake tin and that keep a cake tin into the preheated pressure cooker and cook for 30 to 35 minutes..
- After 35 minutes switch of the gas flame let it be five minutes in the cooker for cooling..
- After that cake tin remove from the cooker and demould the into the serving plate n decorate with whole walnuts..
- Now our delicious healthy neutricious and tasty Walnut chocolate premix cake is ready to eat if you like my recepies Please share and comments..
recipe by Varsha Narayankar @cookpad