Cute – As -A Bunny Cupcake. Cute Easter bunny cupcakes are decorated with fluffy white coconut and sport pink graham cracker ears, chocolate chip eyes, and pink frosting noses. Cute Bunny Cupcakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These adorable bunny cupcakes are must for your Easter gathering or any spring occasion that calls for desserts!
Not only are these cute-as-button cupcakes fun to make, they're also a treat to eat. And since they're made with Betty's cake mix and fluffy white frosting, you can fuss less with the baking and focus more on the decorating. Marshmallows and pink sugar create the floppiest bunny ears you've ever seen. You can have Cute – As -A Bunny Cupcake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cute – As -A Bunny Cupcake
- Prepare of pkg. French vanilla cake mix.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of almond extract.
- You need of water.
- It’s of sweetened flaked coconut.
- You need of blue, pink, green, purple food coloring.
- You need of can whipped fluffy white frosting.
- It’s of For the decorations.
- It’s of large marshmallows.
- It’s of pretzile sticks.
- It’s of blue, pink, green, purple sugars.
- Prepare of black, blue, pink & green jelly beans.
- It’s of mini marshmallows.
- You need of black licorice laces.
- You need of Wilton Jumbo heart sprinkles.
Bunny Butt Cupcakes are THE treat to make this Easter! Cute little bunny butts on top of delicious white cupcakes! These are easy to put together and the perfect Easter Cupcake. Hi my name is julie neblett wood you pick me as a winner today for the cook book thank you so much.
Cute – As -A Bunny Cupcake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line 18 muffin cups with cupcake liners..
- On medium speed beat cake mix, 1 cup water, eggs, oil, almond extract.until blended and smooth.Evenly divide batter among muffin cups.Bake 18-20 min. Cool in pans on rack..
- Evenly divide coconut among 4 plastic bags.Tint one blue, one pink, one green, and lavender with food coloring. Spread frosting over cupcakes; sprinkle with coconut..
- For ears cut large marshmallow in half crosswise. Press cut side into sugar. Insert 1 pretzel stick into each edge of ear; insert into edge of ear.Insert into cupcake breaking to fit. Repeat with remaining ear. For eyes and nose, attach jelly beans with frosting. For cheeks use mini marshmsallows.For whiskers, insert licorie laces. For mouth use sprinkles..
This simple and sweet Easter bunny cupcakes are perfect for the holidays. Get in the spirit of Easter with these fun and cute Easter bunny cupcakes. The kids are just going to love them! Give these Easter bunny cupcakes as a gift or use them in an epic Easter egg hunt. My easy Easter Bunny Cupcakes will hop right into your hand bringing a whole lot of springtime cheer with them.