Wholewheat Walnut Cake.
You can make Wholewheat Walnut Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wholewheat Walnut Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 4 tsp of Butter or Desi Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 4-5 of walnuts chopped.
Wholewheat Walnut Cake instructions
- Take a wheat flour,baking soda and baking powder and sieve it..
- Now add cinnamon to it n mix well and keep aside.and cut one Apple and make puree of it..
- Now take a pan and on low flame mix puree and powdered sugar to it and keep on stiring till it mix well for 3minutes at least..
- Now add this pureee in mixi jar and add gheee and grind for 2minutes or you can do it with hand mixer also..
- Now take a bowl and add all dry material and this apple puree and milk and mix well..
- Now keep a cooker on gas for 5minutes to preheat and keep salt at bottom and keeo stand.Now prepare a cake tin…just put some ghee or oil to brush it and dust it with wheat flour and add the batter to it and sprinkle chopped walnuts and close the lid without whistle for 50minutes on slow flame..
- Now check after 50minutes your Wholewheat Walnut cake is ready.Enjoy at home as evening snacking for kids its healthy too and without Egg and all-purpose flour too….
recipe by Satnam Kaur @cookpad