Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of large strawberries.
- It’s of cream cheese, see my recipe, or whipped coconut cream.
- Prepare of icing/confectioners sugar,.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of poppy seeds for the eyes.
Vickys Strawberry Santas, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Rinse the strawberries, cut a thin slice off the wide end so they sit flat on the plate and cut off the pointed tops, about a quarter of the whole strawberry. Dig out the inside of the main part of each strawberry with a paring knife from the end that the tops came off. Keep the tops as these are used for the Santa hat.
- Put the cream cheese / coconut cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract into a mixing bowl and beat until thick and smooth. Add enough powdered sugar to make it taste as sweet as you like it. Put the mix into a piping bag https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333073-vickys-cashew-nut-cream-cheese.
- To make the Santa faces, pipe the mixture inside the hollowed out strawberry. Add a small amount of the mixture to the top of the strawberry to make the face part and place the tops you cut off back on.
- Pipe a couple of dots onto the body strawberry for buttons and a blob on top of the hat part for a pom-pom. Place 2 poppy seeds on the face part for eyes.
- Instead of the seeds you could use chocolate sprinkles or an icing pen.
- See my posted recipes for whipped coconut cream and dairy-free cream cheese for full ingredients / instructions.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad